Professional RAID Made Easy
Designed for photo, video, and audio production, graphic design, backup, and archiving, the LaCie 2big 2-Bay USB 3.1 Type-C RAID Array from LaCie has dual 3.5" SATA drive bays, each of which is equipped with enterprise-class hard drives. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, it supports hardware-controlled RAID 0, which provides improved performance, and RAID 1, which provides 1:1 data redundancy. For those who do not require a RAID, JBOD is also available. This 2big comes preformatted as HFS+ for Mac, configured as RAID 0, and connects to your host system using its 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C interface, which is also known as USB 3.1 or USB 3.2 Gen 2 with transfer speeds up to 440 MB/s. This RAID array may also be used with Thunderbolt 3 hosts and is cooled using its aluminum enclosure with improved heat dissipation, as well as a thermoregulated Noctua cooling fan. Included is a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C cable, an external power supply, and a limited 5-year warranty with data recovery services.
- Fast Performance: Speeds of up to 550MB/s enable fast large-file transfers and seamless 4K video editing.
- Loads of Capacity: Offering up to 40TB of storage for large-scale projects and long-term archiving.
- Hot-Swappable Drives: Easily remove and replace drives while 2big is still operating.
- Simple RAID Configuration: New to RAID? LaCie Toolkit offers step-by-step assistance with setup. For the best speeds and capacity, choose RAID 0. For data redundancy, choose RAID 1.
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s) USB-C Works With USB-C host: USB4, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt™ 4, Thunderbolt™ 3
- Works with iPad: Connect your LaCie drive with USB-C
- Backed by 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Includes one-month Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps Plan membership